|Model||Allegro Maestoso D50|
|Load capacity||5000 kg|
|Lifting height||3300 mm|
|Wheel formula||2x / 2|
Forklift Truck is designed for handling palletized and unit loads in open warehouses, factory facilities, railway stations, ports and others.
• Operation (moving and lifting) on hard, flat, level and dry ground (asphalt, concrete, pavement, etc..)
• Loads with center of gravity located approximately along the longitudinal axis of the forklift;
• Operation in the temperature range – 20 ° / + 40 ° (from 253 K to 313 K).
They can be equipped with various attachments such as:
• Side shifters;
• and others
It can be produced as follows:
- Lifting mast:
– SIMPLEX /two-stage, without free lift/ – from 3000 mm up to 4500 mm.
– DUPLEX /two-stage, with free lift/ – from 2000 mm up to 4000 mm.
– TRIPLEX /three-stage, full free lift/ – from 4000 mm up to 6200 mm.
- Solid tires;
- Steel Cabin /with/without heater/;
- Soft Cabin /with/without heater/;
- Colour by choice;
- And many others.